This tutorial is about How to use WhatsApp Web without a smartphone. We will do our best to make sure you understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to use WhatsApp Web without a smartphone. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to use WhatsApp Web without a smartphone
WhatsApp, which is owned by Facebook, is one of the most popular smartphone messaging apps. It is a feature rich app and regularly receives updates that add new features. However, WhatsApp lacks an important feature: a special application for computers to use WhatsApp without a smartphone. WhatsApp Web allows you to use WhatsApp on your computer.
However, it still requires a smartphone to scan the QR code for authentication and it only works when the smartphone is connected to a network. Telegram, one of WhatsApp’s competitors, has its own app for PC users. Messenger, which is also owned by Facebook, can be used on a computer without a smartphone. If you want to use WhatsApp on your computer, we have a solution for you.
How to use WhatsApp on a computer without a smartphone
- Open WhatsApp on the main smartphone
- Go to the three-dot menu at the top right corner of the home page
- Tap paired devices
- WhatsApp will display beta information for multiple devices
- Join the beat program and press continue
- Open WhatsApp on a laptop, desktop or tablet
- Scan the QR code on the device via the scanner on the smartphone
- The device will now be connected and WhatsApp Web will sync messages
- The process may take some time.
- Once logged in, the user can send and receive messages through WhatsApp Web
Final words: How to use WhatsApp Web without a smartphone
hope you will understand this item How to use WhatsApp Web without a smartphone, if your answer is no, you can request anything through the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, then share this article with your family and friends.