Web 3.0 is considered the next stage in the evolution of the Internet and could potentially be an even greater paradigm shift than the Web 2.0 era. Web 3.0 is based on the fundamental concepts of decentralization, openness and greater user usefulness in all areas of application: from messaging to gaming, from metaverse / VR applications to trading. digital assets.
The potential impact of Web 3.0 is unprecedented, considering the size and scope of all the potential niches involved:
- More … than 3 billion people worldwide are using messaging apps, sending on average 145 billion posts every day.
- Predictions show that the metaverse sector will reach a value of up to$1.54 trillion by 2030an increase of more than ten times from its current value.
- Crypto-asset market capitalization is now over2 trillion dollarsfrom less than $200 billion end of 2019.
- Non-fungible tokens (NFTs), digital tokens whose ownership is recorded on the blockchain and which represent a specific work of art, image or metaverse item, have become increasingly common – with transaction volumes rising from $60 million in 2019 to over $23 billion in 2021, an increase of more than 45,000%.
As the growth of crypto messaging, commerce, and ownership has skyrocketed, an increasing number of security and privacy concerns have come to the fore. A number of messaging apps have become the target of multiple data hacking, computer science flights, and privacy breaches:
With the accelerating rise and convergence of messaging and crypto property, the market is desperately looking for a credible, secure, and user-friendly solution for transparent communication and exchange of crypto assets.
This revolutionary solution exists, and it’s called Secretum.
Secretum: the messaging revolution based on Solana
Secretum is a game-changing decentralized, encrypted and secure messaging application based on the highly innovative Solana blockchain. Built on state-of-the-art architecture, it also allows users to trade crypto assets as easily as sending an SMS. The features and benefits of Secretum are unparalleled:
- All user messages are fully encrypted and stored on verified independent nodes in the Secretum network, which means hackers cannot access them as in cloud-based messaging services like WhatsApp.
- No single point of failure or information storage – preventing any large-scale hacks or leaks like those that have affected Telegram, Facebookand WhatsApp.
- The most secure and anonymous registration process only requires a crypto wallet address, which means complete and uncompromising privacy for all users.
- Staking and rewards with the native SER token for users who send messages and provide new nodes to expand the Secretum network.
- A simple, intuitive and purely P2P trading interface for sending and receiving cryptocurrencies and non-fungible tokens (NFTs).
- Record low fees and nearly instantaneous transactions, thanks to Solana’s ability to 700,000 operations per second and an average cost per transaction of only $0.00025.
Secretum offers in a single application:
- A superior messaging solution that eliminates all the risks and weaknesses of existing messaging platforms.
- A first-of-its-kind trading solution for all types of crypto, with instant P2P asset trading at almost zero cost (compared to the average 5% transaction fee taken by NFT exchanges like OpenSea).
- An ideal storage solution that takes advantage of independent node architecture – ensuring that usage information cannot be accessed, stolen or misused by governments, hackers or cyber criminals.
With its messaging and trading capabilities, Secretum is positioned to serve a growing market of more than 3 billions messaging platform users and more 290 million crypto owners. The end goal is ambitious but simple: to become the essential messaging application of the Web 3.0 era.
The last Secretum private token sale round with 3,000,000 SER tokens at a rate of $0.50 will end on April 22, 2022 at 24:00 EET or before the allocated SER tokens are sold.
More information: https://secretum.io/token-sale-metrics/