Following its announcement 2 days ago, Telegram has updated the Telegram Desktop app for Windows 10 and 11, bringing it to version 3.4.2.
The update provides many of the company-announced changes, including reactions, spoilers, and new emojis.
The update also includes other changes, which you can read about below.
Changelog telegram update
- Reactions – It is now possible to react to messages in Telegram.
- Hover your cursor over any message to see the reaction button.
- Click the quick reaction button? or hover over the entire list of emoji.
- Group and channel administrators can activate reactions in their discussion via the ‘…’ menu> Manage> Reactions.
- Disclose – Telegram introduces text which can be hidden as a spoiler.
- Select text as you type and choose “Format> Spoiler” from the pop-up menu to hide all or part of a message’s content.
- Click on the spoiler animation in the chat to reveal the hidden text.
- Spoiler formatting hides the text in the chat, as well as in the chat list and notifications.
- New animation emojis – Introducing interactive versions for different emojis in one-on-one chats.
You can download and install Telegram Desktop on your Windows 10 PC from the link below, or you can go to Microsoft Store and search for the app.
Developer: Telegram Messenger LLP
Going through WBI