Telegram Desktop received an update on Windows 10 and 11, adding the ability to create special invite links that require admins to approve users before they become members. The update also adds internal tags to your chat invite links. With the latest update installed, you will also be able to launch the full screen effect by clicking on the full screen effect. The update also includes other changes, which you can read about below.
Changelog telegram update
JOIN REQUESTS AND MORE INTERACTIVE EMOJI
JOIN REQUESTS FOR GROUPS AND CHANNELS
- Create special invite links that require admins to approve users before they become members.
- Admins can view candidate profiles and bios by clicking the Join Requests bar at the top of the chat.
- Add internal labels to your chat invite links to keep them organized.
MORE INTERACTIVE EMOJI
- Send one ? ? ? ? ? or ? to any private chat, then click on the animated emoji to launch a full screen effect.
- If your chat partner has also opened the chat, you will both see the effects and feel the vibrations simultaneously.
- It also works with? ? ? ? ? and ??
You can download and install Telegram Desktop on your Windows 10 PC from the link below, or you can go to Microsoft Store and search for the app.
Developer: Telegram Messenger LLP