Telegram Desktop has received an update on Windows 10, adding interactive emojis, the ability to see “watch” status when your chat partner is enjoying emoji effects with you. The update also adds support for Small Group Read Receipts, which means you will be able to see who recently viewed your outgoing message in a Small Group by simply right-clicking on the message. Moreover, the update also allows you to record audio and video from live broadcasts. You can read the full official changelog below to learn more about the latest update.
Changelog telegram update
INTERACTIVE EMOJI, READ RECEIPTS IN GROUP AND LIVE RECORDING INTERACTIVE EMOJI
- Some animated emoji now have additional effects.
- Send: fireworks:: tada :,: balloon :,: like :,: poop: or: heart: to any private chat, then click the animated emoji to start the effect.
- If your chat partner has also opened the chat, you will both see the effects.
- Check out the “Watching” status when your chat partner is enjoying the emoji effects with you.
- More interactive emoji to come.
READ RECEIPTS IN SMALL GROUPS
- Right-click on any of your outgoing breakout messages to see who recently viewed it.
- To protect confidentiality, read receipts are only kept for 7 days after sending the message.
RECORD LIVE STREAMS AND VIDEO CHATS
- Record video and audio from live broadcasts in your group or channel.
- Administrators can start recording from the Settings (?) Menu.
- Choose between recording in portrait or landscape orientation.
- Completed recordings are sent to the administrator’s recorded messages and can be easily shared.
You can download and install Telegram Desktop on your Windows 10 PC from the link below, or you can go to Microsoft Store and search for the app.
Developer: Telegram Messenger LLP