Telegram, an instant messaging app, allows you to send messages, images, stickers, videos, voice notes and more to your contacts which are end-to-end encrypted. You can easily access the Telegram app from your phones and desktops with a stable internet connection.
Web Telegram is the browser-based PC version of Telegram Messenger which gives you the same functions as the mobile version. Therefore, the messages you send through Telegram Web will be available on your mobile app and vice versa.
You can follow the steps below to use Telegram Web:
- From your laptop or desktop, go to https://web.telegram.org from your internet browser
- Select your country from the login screen
- Now enter your phone number and click on the ‘Next’ button
- A confirmation pop-up will appear on the screen to confirm whether the phone number you entered is correct or not
- Click on the ‘Ok’ option if the number you entered is correct
- In addition, you will receive a code on the number you provided and then click on the ‘Next’ option
- Finally, you will be logged into your account
- Can I log into Telegram without a phone number?
No, you cannot log into a Telegram account without providing a phone number.
- Can anyone read my Telegram messages?
All your messages in the “Secret Chat” are end-to-end encrypted, which means that only the sender and the recipient can read the messages. No third party or even the company can read these messages. In addition, you cannot forward these messages.
- Does Telegram know if you are taking a screenshot?
If you take a screenshot in a normal cloud chat, the user will not know it. But if you take a screenshot in a secret chat, another user will be alerted saying that you took a screenshot.
- Can anyone see my Telegram search history?
No one can see your Telegram search history. Your friends can only see that you’ve joined the app if they’ve turned on contact sync.